John of God - Orbs and Spirits


Spirit hunters, bring your EMF meters. This place is a hotbed of activity. There is not a place in town where this channel has not experienced encounters.

I will not soon forget my first afternoon in the Buddha house where I sat at the long kitchen table and felt what I thought was a cat run through the bottom of my legs. No cat! 

It was a spirit. I have some pretty spectacular photos of the spirit (orbs) in this place.  Honestly there are not a bad spot in town to experience this spirits. Some could be saints and angels; who knows. All I know is that the encounters I had ranged from the departed to encounters with Christ like energy, bliss and peace. Living in Sedona, AZ, catching orbs on film is not new for me, but the amount of spirits in a single photo still baffles my mind. Enjoy the video collection!





Blessings this day and always,
LeeZa Donatella
Blog: Spiritual Spew 
All Books: Link

Popular Posts