Increase in Sight while visiting John of God

I went to the middle of Brazil to a little town call Abadiânia to see a healer named John of God at the Casa de Dom Ignacio. It had not been my first visit, having gone to this little town int he middle of nowhere for the first time in 2003.  This time I decided to stay for several months as I worked on some writing projects as well as my spiritual development. 

At The Casa, I asked for an increase in consciousness and awareness. When they performed a spiritual surgery on me I could feel a funny scratching on my eyes, although I was never touched by human hand, device or machine.  Oh, yes, I got exactly what I asked for in the time I was there, increased vibrations and levels of awareness and consciousness, and a side benefit of this surgery; my vision had also changed and my correction changed. I was able for the first time in as long as I can remember get glasses in an hour, my correction decrease and another great plus, I was able to wear contacts again, something I was not able to do in over 20 years.  I am very grateful to all the folks at the Casa.

While I was there, I decided to gather information to help fellow travelers.


The Book: Visit John of God in Abadiania Brazil: The Complete Guide Book
Click the above link to see a summary of the contents of this over 230+ page book. It just may provide you with the information you need to decide to go visit John of God.


Blessings this day and always,
LeeZa Donatella
Blog: Spiritual Spew 
All Books: Link

wayne dwyer and john of god, oprah and john of god miracle john of god, the miracle man, do you believe in miracles. john of god miracle, miracles do exist

Popular Posts